Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
“Personalize my Printable”: What Does This Mean?
June 11, 2018
The Reality of What it Takes to Build a Business
May 07, 2018
What should be on your Wedding Checklist?
April 18, 2018
Posted on Aug 05, 2014 by Bliss
Congratulations, you’ve got the ring on your finger… So, what’s next? Choosing which of your friends and family members you wish to stand up with you on your BIG DAY!
Being part of the wedding party is a big time and monetary commitment. It’s important to show your wedding party how much they mean to you and how much you would love for them to share in your big day.
Browse our beautiful line of specialty and wedding party prints!
• 750ml Wine Bottle(s)
• Wine Labels (Click here to browse our line of wine and champagne labels and “Be My Bridesmaid” specialty prints)
• Razor blade
1. Purchase your wine labels from Bliss Paper Boutique. (Click here to view our wine and champagne bottle labels.)
2. Head to the grocery store or local liquor store and purchase your wine bottles (Recommended size: 750ml)
3. Soak the wine bottles in warm water for 30 minutes
4. Using a razor blade, scrape the old label off (If there is still remanence of the old label, use goo gone to remove)
5. Wait 30 minutes for the bottles to try. DO NOT put the labels on right away, or they will begin to bubble if the bottles are still wet.
6. Peal back the adhesive and stick the label to the bottle
The post Be My Bridesmaid Wine labels: DIY Tutorial appeared first on Bliss Paper Boutique.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.